PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 7, 2013

Incredible Personalized Special Gift Idea

I love my sponsors!  I love learning about new little business and new little blogs.  This is a great
Etsy Store  There are some really great gift ideas.  This is the towel she sent me for Valentine's Day.


I am excited to have  this around for Valentine's Day when the kids are old enough to know what is says.  I think it is important for them to see Mom and Dad as not just mom and dad, but as two people who are in love with each other.  Little things like this help them to realize stuff like that.

She also has this really cool really special gift idea.  We all have those special people in our lives who are known for preparing a special dish.  Whether is is your grandmother's cookies or your mother's spaghetti sauce.  She will put the recipe card on a kitchen towel for you.  The recipe card just the way it is, hand writing, stains from years of use, it is all there.  It is such a great idea to share with your family and remember your loved ones.  I would definitely check it out!

Your Grandmother's Recipes in Her Handwriting on a Kitchen Towel / / Print is Directly on Towel / / 

So I would stop by Small Home Design and check out all the amazing things she has to offer.



Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. So cute!

    I've missed reading your blog. I decided to make a master list of all my favorite blog reads, so now I can better keep up with everybody. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...