PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

December 4, 2012

Toddler Christmas Activity 6: Stacking Christmas Trees

Welcome to the 6th activity your toddler will love to do and fill you with holiday cheer!

Stacking Christmas Trees

One this I love is upcycling.  I love taking things that I would just throw away or recycle and finding a new use for them, even better when they become a fun learning experience for the babies.

Basically I took 2 empty egg cartons and painted them.

Then I cut them out.

And them I let the babies play with them.  I showed them how to stack them and encouraged them to try.
 

Nana visiting today to play with us!




Check out all of our Activities.  If you don't want to miss any follow us on facebook and twitter!

Toddler Christmas Activity 5: Christmas Library Books
Toddler Christmas Activity 4: Christmas Cards
Toddler Christmas Activity 3: Watching the Grinch
Toddler Christmas Activity 2: Playing with the Nativity
Toddler Christmas Activity 1: Exploring Decorations

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Let's try this again!

    This is perfect! Evie loves to stack things!

    PS I've got a CD giveaway going on now in case you are interested!

    http://www.itsavol.com/2012/12/comfy-rumps-cloth-diaper-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...