PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

October 30, 2012

Yummy Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins

If you have notice I love easy recipes.  From my Personal Apple Pies to my Black Forest Cupcakes, I love short simple recipes!  I don't always have time to make recipes that require lots of steps and lots of ingredients.

These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins are no different.



There are only 3 ingredients!  It doesn't get any easier than that!  Yellow Cake Mix, 1 can of Pumpkin and 1 cup chocolate chips.


Simply mix the cake mix and the pumpkin until blended.  I used a mixer.  Then add the chocolate chips follow baking instructions on the box.






Let them cool and enjoy!



I love a simple recipe!  Next time I might try it with a box of spice cake mix.  I think it would add just a bit more flavor.

I hope you enjoy them as much as my family did!


Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow- I love how easy these are, and I love all things pumpkin. ;)

    Thanks for linking up with us at Wonderful Food Wednesday!

    Jessica @ At Home Take 2

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...