PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

October 1, 2012

Head on Over to Harvesting Kale



I am so glad Harvesting Kale was one of my sponsors this month.  I had taken a peak at her blog a few times, but this gave me a chance to really look through her blog and get to know her.  I really love her and her beautiful family.  I have gotten some great tips and some yummy recipes.  She is a great writer and takes some amazing photos.  I'm so glad I got a chance to check her out closer, she is definitely one of my favorites!

Here are some of my favorite posts.


If you have ever given home birth a thought I would read this.  It is a very well written, honest take on a beautiful home birth.  There is something so moving about birth stories.  This one is a must read!




 

I am a sucker for a good day in the life post, and this is a good one.  She talks about struggles of being a working mom and having special weekends to focus on the kiddos.  There are some awesome photos of her son Kale is this.




Speaking of Kale, his room is adorable!  You should totally check it out!  We are thinking about moving, then the babes would have their own room.  I could easily find some inspiration here!





Montessori schools are something I am very interested in.  Every Monday she is part of a link up with all kinds of Montessori activities.  I can't wait to try some of them out with the babies.  It is such an organic way of learning.  I would definitely head on over and get some ideas for your own little ones.




She also has some super yummy recipes on this site.

So head on over to Harvesting Kale and giver her a look.  I enjoy her blog so much, I'm sure you will too.




Also if you are interested in being one of my sponsors check out how  HERE




Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your kind words and sharing some of your favourite posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...