PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

October 2, 2012

A Day at the Orchard



Over the weekend we got a few things checked off of our Fall Bucket List.  We went to our local apple orchard.  Sadly due to the heat and drought this summer no one was able to pick apples, but we still were able to participate in the rest of the fun.

There were all kinds of activities for the babies.  They played in a little playground and they got to see some ducks and goat and all that fun stuff.  They loved the apple doughnuts and apple cider.  Ben especially loved the cider.  Looking at my pictures and bucket list I am realizing we totally forgot to go on a hay rack ride.  Good thing we don't live too far from the orchard.  We will be going back for pumpkins soon. :)

So here is our day at the orchard.  I love fall!








I love getting out and enjoying the season!  What are you all doing to get out there and enjoy Fall?







Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love fall too. :-). I live in Houston so we aren't experiencing fall like the rest of the country...yet. I love visiting blogs that show off the wonderful fall weather and activities. To get in the fall mood I decorate my home and bake anything pumpkin. Looks like you guys had a great time at the apple orchard. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going apple picking, making apple pies and going to a pumpkin patch! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is my favorite! Looks like you guys had fun! I can't wait to do things like this with Declan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reallllly need to make a fall bucket list! Thanks for the reminder :) Apple picking will definitely be on our list too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to take my boys to an apple orchard, but I don't think there is one near us. Twins! Wow! I'm barely keeping up with two at different ages. I love your hedgehog logo! So cute!

    Visiting from Monday Mom Musings,
    Christine, threegentlemenandalady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute! Glad you all had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We went to an apple orchard last week too! The orchard that we went to had plenty of apples, but no apple doughnuts. Those sound deilsh!

    Visiting from Monday Mom Musings
    -Jenny @ Creatively Blooming-
    creativelyblooming.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...