PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

June 4, 2012

We're going to the zoo zoo zoo!

Last week when we went to Peoria for a couple a days we went to the zoo.  I was fun.  Penny and Ben didn't quite know what to make of some of the animals.  I think mainly the just enjoyed being outside for the day.  We took my mom's daycare kids and my grandma came along so we had quite a little group.  I love that I am getting to do fun things like this with them.  A few months ago I couldn't even fathom going to the grocery story be myself with them.  Now we do the weekly!  Plus picnics in the park and all kinds of other fun things.  They are getting to an age where these things are more possible and we all love a break from the monotony of being home alone all the time.

They loved the monkeys the most!


Ben taking a break to ride on grandma's shoulders.

Sophie looking at the gazelles

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun trip :) I remember when I first had my daughter, it was a while before we started getting out of the house again. It starts to be a lot of fun to take them places as they get older!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...