PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

May 31, 2012

What happens when you cross a zombie and a ninja

You get my life!!

Penny is the biter! She has always made zombie noises from a tiny tiny age, now she has added the biting. I have to watch her like a hawk, poor Ben is all bitten up. She even drew blood the other day. I'm not even sure how I should handle this. I mean she is only ten months right now.

Ben is the ninja! I have set up a corral in our living room to try and keep them in one room. Somehow Ben always finds his way out. He has a silent determination and always finds the weak spot! Sometimes him and penny even team up. The other day Will found Penny under the pack and play pushing it up with her legs while Ben crawled under it.

Heaven help me! These two certain keep me on my toes. They are changing so much do fast. I love watching them, but I am always exhausted by the end of the day. Can't wait to see what's next!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary! I saw your question on the MoM Q&A. I have 14 month olds and mine are doing the same thing. So far it is only their twin or us they bite but I am so worried it will be a friend's kid soon. I just sternly tell them no and pop their mouth. I feel they have to learn their are negative consequences for their actions but wonder if it really does any good. I guess consistency is my only option to hopefully deter this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...