PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

April 22, 2012

Easy like a Sunday morning...

Today we just had a lazy family day and it was wonderful! In fact I am writing this blog still in my pjs. Will let me sleep in, then he made blueberry pancakes and eggs. The babies loved it! Then we had a little Disney dance party and just played all day.

The babies are changing so much I can hardly believe it. Everyday they are doing something different. Penny has really gotten the hang of crawling and is all over the place. She also pulls up on everything and is beginning to walk around furniture. Ben is finally moving around. He's just got the army crawl, but he can go pretty fast. This is making my life very interesting! They are all over the place all the time. So bring on the new challenges of life with two on the go babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...