PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

March 23, 2012

Update on Will and babies

Will had a dr appointment this week. So far things are status quo. He is still in his boot and healing. They are waiting until he is fully healed to make the final decision on surgery but it is seeming pretty likely. So we've still got a long road ahead, but he is getting around much better so that is good.

As for the babies, I will just say I am loving this age. They are so much fun! Ben is sitting and playing with toys and rolling all over the place. He also has the most bashful sweet smile I have ever seen! He definitely warms my heart. Penny is so close to crawling. She rocks on all for and can army crawl all over the place. It is just a matter of time before she realizes what she can do. She smiles and laughs from the top of her head to the tips of her toes! She is on the go and busy busy busy. Both of them love the cat a bit too much, but Lennon is surprisingly patient. And sometimes I almost think Lennon likes the abuse. For those of you who don't know Lennon, she craves attention more than any cat I have seen. So even fur pulling is attention, I swear I've even heard her purring with them.

So here are some random but cute pictures.

1 comment:

  1. It just occurred to me that we might all like to see pictures of you with the babies as well, not just will. Give someone else the camera. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...